northern lights

northern lights
image

Friday 2 October 2015

Hope

Hope Day 1

               

New month! New challenge! New hope! Yes it is 'hope' which keeps me moving. It is hope that  which makes me dream of the future. It is again hope which arouses an ambition in the human mind. Without an ambition in life, a person is like  a dog or any other animal who waits for its food and goes to  sleep. It is only human beings who live for the future. It brings positivity in our thoughts. This month I will complete eighty years on this earth.  My physical  body may be tattered  due to the effect of  natural changes, but my mental faculties are alert, active and sharp. It is this  hope which propels me to think of future expectantly.
                                        I love to write, write and write, My lap top is my permanent companion. It is my succour and aide that keeps my interest  alive. It is my craze, my passion and enthusiasm for writing which motivates me to write. Like a medicine  which is a cure for the physical body,  writing is  a balm for the brain. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. - Joseph Addison

It is motivation which prompted me to complete 1084 blogs, and  about hundred and fifty thousand visitors to my blogs in the last three years, plus a book, which speaks about my experiences in official and personal life. I firmly believe that due to the blessings of God, and my family I was able to muster strength to achieve my only ambition and hope in life. 


Written for 30 day blogging challenge day 1


pic courtesy google
                                       

                                  









2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! Keep writing...All you’ve got to do is keep at it!! All the best for the challenge...

    ReplyDelete